1. Oatmeal with apples, soymilk, and maple syrup: 7am (before my exam)
2. Mushrooms and a couple squares of dark chocolate (snacks during the exam--hey, four hours of thinking burns a lot of glucose!)
3. Jalapeno cheetos (ok, there was no excuse for this but I was done with my exam and had some other stuff to do before I went home)
4. Spaghetti with swiss chard, garlic, and raisins (mmmm leftovers)
5. Rye toast with mustard and a glass of grape juice (what a weird dinner, yet so oddly satisfying).