1. Aspiradora: For the puppy that eats EVERYTHING. It's Spanish for vacuum cleaner. I'd use Dora, for short.
2. Carrie Chapman Cat[t]: A famous suffragist, and what I'd name a cat if I got one (C.C. for short). Too bad my dad is allergic.
3. Schrodinger: not my first choice (see #2) but I dated a physicist who was totally obsessed with the idea of naming a cat this, because of the famous thought experiment.
4. Pork Chop: what I named the hamster I got in 7th grade. Get it? PORK CHOP? Because it's a HAMster? I thought I was pretty damn clever.
5. Grandma/Grandpa. Because how hilarious would it be to yell across the dog park "Hey Grandma! You stop sniffing that!"