1. Made our own model Torahs and arks
2. Baked and decorated cookies to donate to a nursing home's Hannukkah party
3. Read lots of picture books...I'm amazed with what good listeners they are and how much they like being read to.
4. Gone on a scavenger hunt (to find things like "two water fountains," "three Jewish stars," etc.) around the temple
5. Looked at pictures of synagogues around the world and built our own "dream synagogue" out of blocks
I can't believe that next week marks the halfway point for this second grade class! I've got some fun things up my sleeve for next semester, too....