Thursday, January 8, 2009

Keywords that Attracted People to this Site

1. EVERY DAY conversation topics: I don't know. If you want to have the same conversation every day, maybe "how are you?" is a good one?

2. best neighborhood to live in dc: again, it depends. I'm partial to the Eastern Market/Capitol Hill and Kalorama/Adams Morgan/Woodley Park areas, but since I'm working in Shaw I probably won't be living there, even if I could afford it. And if I were a real estate investor, I'd probably go with the area by the NY Ave. metro, or just southwest of RFK stadium.

3. corporations exam: sorry, I'm just as lost as you are. Except now I'm DONE with that class!

4. sneakers hole sole: dude, if you find a way of getting this repaired please come back and let me know.

5. recession and domestic violence michigan: sorry I don't have any stats on this, but it's an interesting topic. And, for a DV-related article that really hit home for me, check out this sad piece.

No comments: