1. Graduated from law and urban planning schools!
2. Studied for and passed (unofficially at this point--the web site says yes but the letter was mailed on Friday and hasn't arrived yet) the bar exam.
3. Left Michigan (within a month of 2 DC friends moving DOWN THE FREAKING BLOCK from my Ann Arbor apartment) and moved to Southwest Washington DC. I love this neighborhood.
4. Adopted a cat. She's blind. When she was in foster care, her name was CiCi (short for Cecilia) and now it's C.C. (short for Carrie Chapman [Catt, a famous suffragist]. She is currently sleeping next to me on the couch and I adore her. Even my dad, who is allergic to cats and doesn't really like them, thinks she is lovely.
5. Started my dream job. Seriously. I can't believe I get to hang out there every day and they actually give me money to do it.